We can't wait to open our doors again and be reunited with all of our lovely customers. To ensure the safety of all of our guests and staff we have put some new measures in place, as follows;
- Bookings are essential for indoor dining. If possible, please book a table online or by calling us before visiting us. We understand that sometimes you want to visit us on a whim and that is fine, however please call before arriving to ensure we have space for you. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate you, and calling first will allow us to make the restaurant as COVID-secure as possible, as well as being able to take your details for track & trace.
- Please ensure you arrive on time for your table booking. Please do not arrive early as we are restricting the amount of people arriving at the restaurant at once.
- As a customer, please adhere to all government guidelines (www.gov.uk/coronavirus) and please respect our staff and other guests social environment.
- Face masks must be worn by all guests (apart from those with exemptions) upon entering the restaurant, leaving the restaurant and when moving around the restaurant.
- We have put sanitiser points in at every entry/exit and throughout the restaurant. Please ensure you use these points throughout your visit with us.
- We will no longer be housing any personal items such as coats or bags. If you do bring these with you, please keep them on you at all times or leave them in the car!
- For the time being, our kitchen table will not be in operation, however you are now able to book our raised 'Wine Wall' table online!
- We are very lucky in that we already have a lot of space between our tables, however we have spaced these out even further and reduced our restaurant capacity.
- We will be incorporating extra cleaning regimes into our already stringent hygiene procedures including cleaning touch points regularly. Our team will wash their hands every ten minutes minimum and will also check and record their temperature on arrival every day.
- All of our lovely suppliers are providing us with a non-contact delivery service, delivering everything to the front of the restaurant to limit the number of people within the building.
If you have any questions about the above measures, please feel free to contact us on email@example.com or 01328738307.