We are bringing back our Socius @ Home takeaway kits for Mother's Day on Saturday 13th March! To see the menu, click below;
How to Order:
- To order, you can either email us here or give us a call on 01328 738307. If you email, we will call you to take payment so please ensure you leave a valid contact number. We will give you a choice of time slots to collect your order.
- Orders must be placed by Wednesday 10th March at 12pm for collection on Saturday 13th March. This is due to the fact that some of our suppliers are operating a reduced delivery schedule however if you do miss the deadline give us a call and we'll see what we can do!
- We have limited availability- once it's gone it's gone so do place your order early to avoid disappointment!
- Collection of your order will be between 3pm-5pm on Saturday 13th March - you will be given a 15 minute time slot when ordering - please ensure you arrive on time to ensure we uphold social distancing and keep everyone safe.
- Collection can be contact-free. Simply give us your car registration when you order and upon arrival we'll pop your order into the boot.
- We are not currently offering delivery, however for those in the village or surrounding areas who are unable to get out, please let us know and we can try to arrange for a contact-free delivery.
- Some of the dishes will need reheating or cooking in the oven or on the stove top. Simple cooking instructions will be supplied with your order.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to accept vouchers for our dine at home service.